Friday, January 1, 2010
PHILIPPINES ISO REQUIREMENTS
ISO 9001:2008 is the standard that provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system.
Some of the Philippines ISO certification requirements:
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
facilitating continual improvement.
To obtain an 'ISO 9001:2008 certificate of conformity' in the Philippines, the organization may engage the services of an independent quality system certification body. This option has proved extremely popular in the market-place because of the perceived credibility of an independent assessment.
A company or organization that has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001 may publicly state that it is "ISO 9001 certified" or "ISO 9001 registered".
What benefits does international standardization bring to Philippine businesses?
- It shows credibility.
- Add value to all types of business operations.
- Philippines ISO standards in general represent a reservoir of technology. The Philippines can benefit from this wealth of knowledge. So for them, ISO standards are an important means both of acquiring technological know-how that is backed by international consensus as the state of the art, and of raising their capability to export and compete in global markets.
- contribute to making the development, manufacturing and supply of products and services more efficient, safer and cleaner.
- make trade between countries easier and fairer.
What benefits does international standardization bring to consumers?
It provides a safeguard for consumers and users of products and services in general - as well as making their lives simpler.
What does it cost?
It takes a lot of work and the costs are 'substantial' (Php 200,000 and up) but the advantages of being able to show your clients you are Philippines "ISO 9001 certified" or "ISO 9001 registered" could be very rewarding indeed.
Philippines iso requirements list of iso certified companies in the Philippines iso in the Philippines iso company in the Philippines iso certified company in the Philippines iso certified companies Philippines iso certified companies in Philippines iso certification Philippines iso accreditation Philippines
If you want accreditation to the list of ISO certified companies in the Philippines just contact us for more info.
Philippine iso requirements list of iso certified companies in the Philippine iso in the Philippine iso company in the Philippine iso certified company in the Philippine iso certified companies Philippine iso certified companies in Philippine iso certification Philippine iso accreditation Philippine