architects Philippines

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

architectural designs of houses in the Philippines


I was wondering if you guys can give me some info if theres any real estate selling in my area Tandag, Surigao del Sur. or if you guys can estimate how much its gonna cost if i build my own house...bonglow with 3 bedrooms 2 baths and patio, backyard with gate and yard. please let me know thanks and God Bless!!

I read your article and i am quite interested to your portfolio, i would like to inquire with regard to design and build a residential house with 4-5 Bedroom 2 storey modern comes with garage and a pool + landscaping Located in San Fernando Pampanga, Hacienda Royale i have a lot drawn on CAD with estimated of 266sqm. motiff is Tropical Design. budget required 2-3m. Appreciate your early reply architectural designs of houses in the Philippines.
modern house design

No comments:

Post a Comment