architects Philippines

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Philippines architects


hi , sorry for the late reply . we've searched some, information about how much it is to construct a house in cebu . how much do you charged per sq. meter for the floor structure of a house . ..pls . give us the average cost builders directory Philippines architects , above average cost and the high end cost per sq. meter . i'm just asking the floor structure , completed and ready for occupancy . WE WILL BE IN CEBU CITY , HOPEFULLY BY NOVEMBER , we are really looking for a reliable and honest contractor to build our house ....thank you....

i just got back from cebu last sept . 21 . yes we do have future plans of building a house in our lot in royal cebu estate . if you could send us some of your designs for a 3 bedroom excluding the maids quarter , 3 baths , 2 storey house with a nice landscape plan , that would be nice .our lot is 306 sq . meters . by the way , you can cont act my brother at this number at this point we are still shopping for a beautiful design and a good national building code of the Philippines contractor to work in our house . our budget is $ 60,000- $ 70,000 anyway . thank you for your e mail .

Philippine construction permit requirements to build a house, but i dont have an engineer. Based on your
website, I am interested of your service. Will you please contact my sister Jennifer
or my mother on the above phone number to give your
contact number so that I can talk to you personally. Or you can send thru my e-mail
add. Thank you.
hello, when i saw pictures of houses Philippines home construction cost you did my house isnt the half of
it.. our home is a 2 bedroom house i forgot how big it was but it is a row house so
it is really small...i want to maximize every space we have...this will be a
challenge for you guys and i hope you're up for it.. my husband wants a lift so that
his bikes can be parked at the veranda, and then i want a beautiful kitchen it is a
small kitchen so you really have to look at it first..i already have door cabinets
that i want to instal in my building management philippines kitchen.. and we are seriously considering of fully
airconditioning the whole house...


but we really need to consult someone..We have a 3
year old boy so im planning to give him his own room..Please make it affordable for
us..this is a 2nd renovation we asked a contractor a year ago and it didnt work for
us we just lost our money Philippine building code but we're not satisfied with the work done..hope you can
help us..just send me an email we will be available on March 12.


My wife and I have recently purchased a 500 sq metre plot of land in Sindol, San Felipe, Zambales and are looking to house designs in the Philippines build on it. We have not yet decided on wether to build a house or bungalow yet. If you cover this area what are the starting price ranges for 3 bedroom bungalows and houses.Look forward to your reply.

Hello, Philippines construction materials Cebu I am planning to live in baguio and I am looking forward on what you have available. I am interested in different types of properties but first is i would like a listing of house and condominium rentals. they should have a very easy access to main roads not areas where i have to drive down a narrow and steep road. I know about water problems there and there should be where there is not of much of a problem with it. Must be gated and have security as much as possible. I did look at the 3 bedroom condos. how much is the monthly?

what are the other payments i have to take care of? where exactly is
the duplex Philippines contractors Tagaytay thats near teacher\'s camp located at and how much? can i get more pics to look at? If there is any more places to rent not found in your website please let me know. The other i want to know is what are the best subdivisions there to own? Show me the house and lots and lots only listings and there prices, I do have a limit which is 10M. Can you recommend me if any, architects who can make a building and floor plan of a house i would like to have in the near future? and how much will it cost me. i will talk more about that later on? Thats all for now until i get some input from you, Thank you and i hope for you assistance will be a good one.


I would like to put the house Philippine architect Manila project on the side for now. i have
another project to develop. We have a commercial stall at Land. I am
not sure if you are familiar with the area? It's near Tanza,Cavite, I
beleive its along Punta Road going toward Governor's Drive. We would
someone to build a second flooring, stairs, bathroom,kitchen area, lighting
fixtures and plumbing. I don't know the size of the area but its not
that big. I need an estimate on this project sir.

if i have a 160 sq.m how much the price im going to pay? this is a including for everything to built the house Philippines architectural design Cebu? i want atleast 4 bedrooms and 1 master bedroom with T/B. 2 story house 1 downstair T/B too. and extra toilet for kids upstair too. kind of alittle bit big kichen and family living room or guess room... yard atleast, 2 car garage, and patio too. but let me know first how much its coz me? before we can make a deal. i leave at overseas italy. but we can email to each other and let me know the all information you can explain it to me? i do appreciated if you tell me how much i can pay all this deal?

I JUST WONDERING IF YOU CAN BUILT ME A HOUSE? MY
LOT IS IN CAVITE Philippines house. I THINK I HAVE 200 SQ.M. BUT I NEED MORE BIGGER SPACE OR ADD OR LOT THE HOUSE I WANT TO BUILT? CAN YOU PLS EMAIL ME BACK AND HOW YOU CAN HELP ME OR HOW MUCH IS GONNA BE TO BUILT A 2 STORY HOUSE, LIVING ROOM, 3 BEDROOMS, 1 GUESS ROOM. BUT THE MASTER BEDROOM I LIKE IS KIND OF BIG AND HAVE A ON TOILET WITH JACUZZI BATH TAB. 1 BIG KITCHEN W/COUNTER OPEN GOING TO DINING ROOM. LIKE A AMERICAN STYLE. BUT ANYWAYS CAN YOU PLS EMAIL ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO BUILT THIS HOUSE FOR ME Philippines home plans Cebu?

i am presently living in the u.s. but i wanted to have my mother\'s house renovated. it is located in guagua, pampanga. i was wondering if you guys do some projects in that area. if you do, i can e-mail you some more info. and how does it works when it comes to downpayments? and do you have a bank that I can also use if i have to do financing? If you can e-mail me some info, i will greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment