architects Philippines

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Philippines Construction





I will be building a house in the Philippine construction material prices General Santos area within a yearor two. I will also have some work building Boarding houses sooner thanthat and am looking for a company i can trust and develop a relationshipwith to take care of all my construction work, now and in the future. I will include a house plan i have taken off the internet that issimilar to something i will want to build for myself. I am including itas an attachment in this email. The boarding houses will be Philippines Hollow Block built. I will want them to be simple yet appealing. I would appreccontractor companies iateif you can give me a Per SQM price for construction of a block buildinglike this. Also if you can give me an estimate on the price to build thehouse in the plans i am attaching. I thank you in advance for any andall information you can pass my way on this matter.


The place in Bicol Camariine sur. I looking for 1 ha tropical garden with a swimming pool Tagaytay architects. I have pictures of how I want the surrounding plants of the pool to look. I also have many pictures of how I want the inside and outside of the house design in Philippines house to look.
Right now I'm looking to have the garden done first. The house can be done later. I only wanted the plans to be draw up on it. I can send you the pictures. I'm looking at starting the garden in July 2011.

I want to build a house thats 280sqmts on a 341sqmts lot. Its going to be a two storey Philippine construction supplies and Medi or Floridian style.I want upgraded materials such as granite, hardwood,bathroon fixture,and ligthing. Moldings ceiling and some build in glass cabinets. My lot is located at Mamplasa Brentville International. Could you qoute me for your schematic planning and how much it will cost to build the above swimming pool contractor in the Philippines house.





I have attached the floorplans Tagaytay construction (including the plan of the lot) for the houses that I would like to build. Given the sizes of both houses they should fit easily on our lot. The smallest house is shaped according to the attached picture beatriz and the floorplan is inside the beatriz_house_groundfloor. The main house is shaped according to the attached picture house-pix and the floorplans for the ground and second floor are main_house_groundfloor and main_house_secondfloor. in the second floor a terrace is indicated. This is the roof of the groundfloor at the back. We would be interested in a price estimation for both houses. The houses should be bare houses, but should include the necessary plumbing and electricity. This is the reason why we put appliances and furniture in the floor plans to give you an idea where everything should go. The attached lot_plan shows how the houses will fit on the lot itself and shows the drive-way, patio's, etc.


Yes, we are on our way planning to Philippine house designs build our house in Cavite but still we are in the process of waiting for the right time and schedule, because my husband still in jeddah and still working on to have a little long vacation here in the Philippines so we can start.

i want to build 2 story resedental house in my lot inpasong kawayan 1, general trias , cavite my lot area is 526, please email me or txt for more details.

Hello. I am in the process of looking for a most honest and reputable Cebu builders to build a modest house in our lot in Tagaytay Southridge Philippine architecture. The size of the lot is 295 sqm. I would like to know if you will be able to give me an estimate cost and estimate time. for a minimum of 3 bath and 5 bedrooms. Three level. I could work with you on the design of the floor plan and the landscaping area.
I would like this for my daughter who is a senior college student city developer/architect as her first design project mix with your idea as you would know the permittable design in the Philippines such as what is a good design for the weather in the Philippines.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Your Philippine house design Tagaytay is impressive. We have 285 sqm lot in Tagaytay Southridge subdivision and very much would like to build a house there. We just came back two days ago from the Philippines visiting our land there and shop aorund for builders but due to our time constraint we were not able to do it. I found your site on the internet and would like to ask you if you can help us out put a plan together so I can work on a budget to build a house there. Since the lot is only 285 sqm. I was thinking of having an indoor pool Philippines house design at the ground level as our backyard with lanai and a bethroom. In the second level will be living room,Family room/dining bathroom also in the master bedroom and also a library. kitchen with the maid\'s room. Third level will have one bathroom and jack and Jill\'s bedroom. I would like to have a seperate entrance for two of the bedrooms and the two bedrooms will have a share small reception area or living room area.

Those are just an ideas to let you know what I would want to see in the house I would like to build. And I hope with your expertise you may be able to enhance it ore even give it a better presentation and make each area very functional.

I have been searching the Cebu house designs pictures Philippines internet and have some
samples of Designs I will bring along. I would like
to set up meeting, as my time there is not to long. I
can meet you on Friday 13 Oct, if that is good with
you. I will be in Soldier Hills, Muntinlupa Metro
Manila and can meet u anywhere. I will also be
checking with banks. I was told by personnel
that I have been approved for a loan with
and I will check with some other banks to find best
interest. I would like to meet with you and get all
things started I will have a week starting Dec 30
that I can go there also if needed to finialize
things. We would like to have the loan Philippine houses and start
building in January 2007.

Plan-built a simple house-1 bedroom-full bath-kitchen/dining room/living room for a place for us to stay-when while big house for the whole family is being built. need approximates cost. if construction Philippine house design pictures meet our approval. I am planning to build a resort in Nueva Ecija. I have a 4,000+ square meters of lot along the national road. How much will I spend to build one with one adult pool, children\'s pool, and a private pool? I like the picture featured on your website.

We've been looking for more properties model houses in the Philippines, we come accross with this we both like the style of the house and we would like to know how much does it cost to build like this in our land in Davao. You can see all specifications in the website by clicking at the house models.
The total floor area is 280 and it's a 4 bedroom house and maids room.
We are looking forward in hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment