architects Philippines

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

builders in the Philippines


Just want to ask if you are one of those construction companies that also provides a financing scheme on building a house? because i\'m thinking if it is better to loan it in a bank or directly to a contractors like you? How much will it cost me if I want a house build with 4BR, 3TB, Maids Room, Music Room w/ 2CG? this is in a lot size of 280sqm.

I am french and i want live in yacht Philippines cruise fractional yachts so i will need your help because i project to buy a home or build on a land i already found to Quezon poblacion, but i am not sure for now.
My major problem is to know if i can buy a home and i am worry too about my visa and of course, how i can get an account in a filipino bank.
I am here untill 15 january after i return to France, while this time i need to get all informations because i plan to come back here in april 2007.
My budget for the house (finished) will be about 2 or 3 M php. Depend if i can transfert all my money here.
I hope you will an help me builders in the Philippines. company.


No comments:

Post a Comment