architects Philippines

Monday, January 3, 2011

roofing contractor Philippines - designs, insulation, materials



Thanks for your response. I am amazed that you roofing contractor Philippines - designs, insulation, materials respond so timely. My lot is at Robinsons. Is there a restriction that I should use them or will it be an open forum?
Is there something you can send me via email in the meantime as to average costing for building or should I bring my plans from here in Australia?
I am due to be at Davao next Tuesday, arriving in Manila on Monday snd dtsying for just a week there. I hope you will have the time to meet with me. Thanks once again.



WE have a small parcel in Sogod, Leyte and would like to have a 2 story contemporary house built. The size is 404 Sq. Mtr.
The propery is undeveloped but there are homes nearby for service access. A perimeter block wall with an entrance gate is also requested. Please let us know how to proceed.

I was wondering about if you had pictures of houses ranging from 1-2 million pecos. My land is 16 meters wide & 121 meters long. I would like to see some bungalo or 2 story that might fit this land. I working overseas right now, but if saw a house plan i would like to purchase the blueprints, because my wife\'s brother\'s are going to roofing contractor Philippines - designs, insulation, materials build the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment